Farah Talib Aziz hosted a private exhibition at her studio in Karachi for the viewing for her Eid Collection, which turned out to be super fun and breezy! The silhouettes of the collection were trendy yet easy to don with a color palette that’s reminiscent of spring blossoms, which stood true to the brand’s ethos.
More in Events
- Nomi Ansari’s star-studded White Feast!
The Oscars of Iftar parties, Nomi Ansari’s annual ‘White Feast’ always pans out to be a star-studded and fashionable affair with...June 4, 2018
- Ramadan Nights 2018: Food, shopping and entertainment!
As the first half of Ramadan passes by, it’s time to begin the festivities that precede Eid! As shops remain open...May 28, 2018
- ‘Dracula’ comes to Karachi!
Happy Owl Productions created a theatrical extravaganza by putting together the classic musical Dracula, for audiences in Pakistan. After running successfully...May 15, 2018
- Tasneem Sadaf label opens doors in Karachi
Friday evening saw the opening of a cosy, quaint store by designer Tasneem Sadaf, adding to the line of fashion savvy...May 14, 2018
- ‘The Laraka Larki’ begins her fight for gender equality
A new gender equality initiative with a unique name!May 8, 2018
- Sundus Talpur launches artisanal jewellery line
Jewellery designer Sundus Talpur recently launched her artisanal jewellery collection, leaving many in awe with her unique designs. All her pieces...April 20, 2018
- Ketchup Zaroori day
National Ketchup has started an exciting school activation program across schools in Lahore, Faisalabad and Sargodha. Under this campaign, National Ketchup...March 20, 2018
- Pakistan Day celebrations at the Pakistan High Commission, UK
The Pakistan High Commission, UK marked Pakistan Day this year by holding an event for women, showcasing Pakistani fashion and jewellery....March 16, 2018
- Are Pepsi’s biggest stars over time getting together for something new?
It all started with Fawad Khan’s facebook status last Sunday where he said “Listening to some old school 80’s music! Would...March 14, 2018