Maybelline New York Pakistan celebrated their 100th birthday in Karachi with an exclusive dinner party hosted for the fashion and beauty industry elites, the event also featured looks from different eras during the past 10 decades.
The centennial celebration was held at the Sky Room of Ocean Tower on a warm summer night and one of the things that stood out was the New York themed yellow cabs stationed at the entrance of the venue. The Chinese dinner was scrumptious and the decor was done in a way to lift the mood of the attendees.
The 100th birthday was completed by inspirational looks created by the team of N-Pro by Nabila using a plethora of products from Maybelline New York Pakistan’s range. The looks consisted of:
- 1920’s – The Great Gatsby Era visualized on Anusheh Shahid
- 1930’s – The Daring Art Deco Era visualized on Zoya Mahmood
- 1940’s – The Woman at Work visualized on Maliha Rao
- 1950’s – Rolling Into the Diner
- 1960’s – The Barbie Room visualized on Zarmina
- 1970’s – Studio 54 Showdown visualized on Rabiyah Tungekar
- 1980’s – Culture Club Cool visualized on Sana Sultan
- 1990’s – Making Internet Connection visualized on Anusha Bawany
- 2000’s – #SocialMedia age visualized on Maliha Aziz
Take a look:
“May 15th marked Maybelline’s 10 decades of non-stop beauty in the World. We are extremely excited to celebrate this milestone in Pakistan via visualization of The Power of Expression, a timeline showcasing how the concept of beauty has changed over the past 10 decades and how the basic concept of beauty remains the same as it was 10 decades back. Through this celebration, we also honor the journey the brand has been through after its creation by its founders Thomas and Maybel Williams in 1915” – said Moazzam Ali Khan, General Manager CPD Division of L’Oréal Pakistan (parent company of Maybelline).
For more information log onto: www.facebook.com/MaybellineNewYork.Pakistan
Photography Credits: Ali Chauhan