All posts tagged "featured"
- Local Fashion’s Much Needed International Step Up
Undoubtedly, Pakistan’s renowned textile industry has gained international recognition for its exceptional manufacturing infrastructure and production. However, despite the fashion industry...FashionMarch 26, 2018
- Pepsi’s new ad relives our childhood memories
Pepsi’s new advertisement is finally out and we can’t decide what we love more: the stars, the music, the memories or...LifestyleMarch 17, 2018
- Are Pepsi’s biggest stars over time getting together for something new?
It all started with Fawad Khan’s facebook status last Sunday where he said “Listening to some old school 80’s music! Would...EventsMarch 14, 2018
- PFDC Day 3: Menswear takes centre stage to make the finale memorable
PFDC has always managed to put up a good show and now successfully in it’s eleventh edition we can comfortably...EventsMarch 13, 2018
- Coke Fest 2018
This weekend, karachiites had the opportunity to enjoy an exciting food festival along with with some live music held at the...EventsMarch 12, 2018
- PFDC DAY 2: A spiral down to dated and uninventive collections
After a successful and action packed day 1, it was natural for us to expect the same kind of enthusiasm from...EventsMarch 11, 2018
- PFDC Day 1: Fresh takes the ramp and stands out
The eleventh edition of fashion week opened it’s doors yesterday at the all too familiar venue, The expo centre in Lahore....EventsMarch 10, 2018
- Irrfan khan seriously ill?
Irrfan khans recent health scare has been making the news all day today over the subcontinent and across the world. Starting...EntertainmentMarch 7, 2018
- Academy Awards 2018: Worst Red Carpet Looks
The Academy Awards 2018 took place last evening and while there were many gorgeous ladies in equally gorgeous dresses, as always...FashionMarch 7, 2018
- When onstage turned awkward?
In a time when anything and everything can become newsworthy, the latest such item in Pakistan is the awkward kiss Javid...FashionFebruary 28, 2018
- Sridevi’s death makes media go mental
Sections of indian media have reached an all new peak of sensationalism and insensitivity while reporting the sudden and tragic...EntertainmentFebruary 27, 2018
- LSA 2018’s Top Looks
There’s no denying that as an awards event approaches, more than the hype of who will bag which award there’s a...EntertainmentFebruary 26, 2018
- Mehvish does Pakistan proud!
Last week, Pakistani actress Mehvish Hayat was invited by the Pakistan High Commission and Queens Mary University in London...EntertainmentFebruary 23, 2018
- Wishing we were Ayesha Omar in New York
Ayesha Omar, Pakistan’s official spokesperson for Maybelline New York, is currently attending one of the most sought after fashion events of...FashionFebruary 13, 2018
- Putting the new in Newbury
Trying an unfamiliar dish is scary, but changing the way you eat a meal can feel blasphemous. But as soon as...LifestyleFebruary 13, 2018
- Mipsters of Thatta: Setting the standard of cool
Meet the millennial insta-queens of Thatta: they are young, self proclaimed feminists, patriotic hijabis and Zayn Malik is their one true...LifestyleFebruary 9, 2018
- Maan Jao Naa…but why should she?
Maan Jao Naa presents to us a rare thing in a Pakistani film: a rebellious female protagonist who knows her mind,...FashionFebruary 8, 2018
- Zayn Malik takes to Bollywood
The amazingly talented British pop singer and teenage heartthrob Zayn Malik recently shared some breaking news that has left his desi...EntertainmentFebruary 7, 2018
- Diplo hits Islamabad for a good cause
Grammy Award winning American DJ, songwriter and record produce DIPLO is all set for his second visit to Pakistan. Diplo is...EntertainmentJanuary 30, 2018
- We’re rooting for Ali Kazmi at the Oscars
It was a happy moment to see Pakistani actor Ali Kazmi’s post this morning where he shared the news of an Oscar...EntertainmentJanuary 24, 2018