All posts tagged "featured3"
- Haroon Shahid on how men should respond to Verna
When a fictional rape survivor cannot even demand justice from her fictional rapist on film without fear of censorship, we must ask...EntertainmentNovember 17, 2017
- Fawad Khan is making his Hollywood debut
Pakistan’s own prince charming Fawad Khan is ready to conquer hearts across the ocean as he is reportedly set to work...EntertainmentOctober 26, 2017
- Secret Superstar cherishes daily love and struggle
If you’ve given up on film, which seem to mostly consist of either brainless antics or ponderous narratives, Secret Superstar comes...EntertainmentOctober 22, 2017
- Bareilly Ki Barfi: Comedy at its sweetest
I am not a Bollywood fan. In fact I usually avoid watching Indian movies like the plague, but an insistent friend...EntertainmentAugust 21, 2017
- Faasle: A retro power ballad with a punch
Coke Studio 10’s Faasle by Kaavish and QB is an anthem of heartbreak but it isn’t sad. The song looks back on...EntertainmentAugust 21, 2017
- Pakistani jazz group Sachal plays at the UN
Pakistani Sachal Jazz Ensemble of Game of Thrones fame wowed the jam-packed UN General Assembly Hall with it q unique fusion of...EntertainmentAugust 16, 2017
- Chester Bennington taught me to rock hard
As a school going kid in early 2000s, I had little or no appreciation for music. I was completely unaware of...EntertainmentJuly 21, 2017
- 4 steps to look like you aren’t wearing make-up
If you began applying make up in the era of contouring and Kardashians then chances are your go-to make-up look takes...MakeupJune 20, 2017
- We are wearing Unicorn Tears… and so can you!
What’s in my bag? From holographic nails to rose quartz hair, 2017 has seen a magical trend: everything unicorn is sexy,...BeautyMay 4, 2017
- Chalay Thay Saath: Why do good movies get bad reviews?
Hala Syed Chalay Thay Saath takes us on an uphill, but worthwhile journey of friends looking for the same thing: to connect with each...EntertainmentMay 2, 2017
- Koffie Chalet: A dish to die for
Koffie Chalet is a small yet cozy restaurant located at Zamzama, Karachi – a place which not only tantalizes your taste...LifestyleMay 2, 2017