Dalgona coffee, more poetically known as cloud coffee, is the newest fad on social media - and what a delicious fad to have transpired! Inspired by a retro South Korean candy by the same name, this is proving to be an ideal quarantine project, as it is easy to make and delicious to drink - and of course, we tried it out.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup milk of choice (soy milk, almond or oat milk)
- Put 2 tablespoons of coffee in a mixing bowl
- Add in 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Add 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Whisk the ingredients (you can use a hand whisk or electrical)
- Watch the froth/cream change colour to a light brown
- Add ice to a glass & pour milk on it
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of froth on it
- Mix & enjoy
You can reduce the amount of sugar and coffee according to what you prefer. We used brown sugar and used a lesser amount!